Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
InCites Journal Citation Report
The following publishers are major suppliers of high quality peer reviewed electronic journals covering chemistry.
- Science Direct gives access to online journal articles published by Elsevier. Searching and abstracts of journal articles are available free, but access to the full text depends on whether KAUST library subscribes the journal.
- American Chemical Society publishes a wide range of journals in the chemical and related sciences.
- Royal Society of Chemistry is a major British publisher of chemistry journals.
- ABC Chemistry is a directory of free full-text or partially free journals in chemistry.
- DOAJ—The Directory of Open Access Journals provides access to free and quality-controlled scientific and scholarly journals in all subjects and languages. It lists over 6,000 journals.
JoVE, the Journal of Visualized Experiments
JoVE Chemistry surveys a broad scope of chemical disciplines. This collection of chemistry experiment includes fundamental and applied research that investigates molecular interactions, properties, and structure spanning in the following core divisions: organic, organometallic, inorganic, bioinorganic, analytical, and biochemistry.
Latest articles from Nature Materials