EndNote is citation management software used for organizing your references (PDF, images, Word doc., Excel spreadsheet, WAV files etc.), managing and storing your references in a single file and creating instant bibliographies in Microsoft Word.
During your research and literature review process, you may have gathered numerous references from a myriad of resources such as printed materials as well as electronic journals, electronic books and online databases. Keeping track of all these references can be a challenging task if you intend to type/write them down or use index cards.
Endnote can help you in overcoming this problem. These are a number of features available in the software:
1. Navigate to the KAUST IT website
2. Scroll down to the Software Catalog link and click on it.
3. On the Software Catalog page, search for EndNote and click on link.
4. Click on the link to Visit Library Site
5. Sign in with your KAUST credentials.
6. Accept the terms and select which OS system you are using.
7. Click on the download link to download the EndNote software.
8. Follow the directions below that correspond to your operating system: