Electronic Resources collections
The library subscribes to various electronic resources to support the University's research, teaching and studies. These e-resources are accessible both on and off-campus. Visit the Electronic Resources Libguide for more information.
Electronic Resources Collection
The Library's Electronic Resources cover 3 main areas:
- Biological and Environmental Science and Engineering
- Computer, Electrical and Mathematical Science and Engineering
- Physical Science and Engineering
KAUST subscribes to:
- more than 111,245 electronic journals
- more than 532,244 electronic books
- over 245 scientific databases containing articles, citations, standards, protocols, patents, reports, theses, videos and images
from scores of leading publishers and professional scientific societies.
Browse the Database AZ list here:
Other e-resources we subscribe for are:
Search for these electronic books or electronic journal titles via our E-Resources Portal .