Electronic Resources collections
The library subscribes to various electronic resources to support the University's research, teaching and studies. These e-resources are accessible both on and off-campus. Visit the Electronic Resources Libguide for more information.
Electronic Resources Collection
The Library's Electronic Resources cover 3 main areas:
- Biological and Environmental Science and Engineering
- Computer, Electrical and Mathematical Science and Engineering
- Physical Science and Engineering
KAUST subscribes to:
- more than 111,245 electronic journals
- more than 532,244 electronic books
- over 245 scientific databases containing articles, citations, standards, protocols, patents, reports, theses, videos and images
from scores of leading publishers and professional scientific societies.
Browse the Database AZ list here:
Other e-resources we subscribe for are:
Search for these electronic books or electronic journal titles via our E-Resources Portal .
Community Collections a
- 53 print titles in English and Arabic from Saudi Arabia, UAE, UK and USA.
- RB Digital (previously Zinio) Online magazines - 85 titles from around the globe.
- Flipster Magazines - 35 popular titles.
- BrowZine - you account can be synchronized across web and mobile services.
- Print collection in English and Arabic from Saudi Arabia, UAE, UK and USA.
- PressDisplay Online newspaper - 4000 from around the globe in many languages.
- Special collections: Red Sea coral collection.