Poised on the shore of the Red Sea, the University Library sits at the academic crossroads of the campus. Our prize-winning architecture has created a 24/7 academic home with a translucent marble exterior and spacious interior. Our staff provides a variety of services and resources, and you can browse our research, presentations, and reports in our Research Repository collection. This collection also contains our annual reports and strategic plans (links are to the most recent).
We are a member of the below international organizations;
- The coalition of Networked Information (CNI)
- Scholarly Publishing & Academic Resources Coalition (SPARC)
- International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions (IFLA)
- International Association of University Libraries (IATUL)
- International Council for Scientific and Technical Information (ICSTI)
- Research Data Alliance (RDA)
- National Information Standards Organization (NISO)
- Open Researcher and Contributor Identifier (ORCID)
- International Council on Archives (ICA)
- DRYAD - an international open-access repository of research data
- DataCite - an international organization support data citation
- Association of Records Managers and Administrators (ARMA International)
- American Library Association (ALA)
- Special Library Association (SLA)
- United Kingdom Serials Group (UKSG)
- Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals (CILIP)
- Digital Curation Centre (DCC)
- International Group of Ex Libris Users(IGeLU)
We are a supporter of the below international initiatives;
- Open Access 2020 (OA2020)
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- Directory of Open Access Books (DOAB)
- World Digital Library (WDL) founding partner
- arXiv preprint server (Cornell University)
- engrXiv pre-print server (Open Engineering Inc)
An overall view on our Collections and Subscriptions, Facilities and Services.
Where and when you can find us here in the Library
List of all the Library staff members.
Get in touch!