Library Training Spring 2020 Schedule announced
Start Your Research Journey and Learn from the Library Resources
The University Library will host a variety of training and workshops throughout the Spring 2020 semester (training schedule), designed to support researchers and students in using the Library’s vast array of resources and developing information and research literacy skills.
KAUST Library specialists will offer classes on:
- Researcher’s Profiles and Academic Impact
- Using paraphrasing and Turnitin to avoid Plagiarism
- Literature Search Basics
- EndNote and Citation Management
- Using Zotero Citation Manager
- Chemistry Information Resources
- More Citations for Your Research!
- Research Impact Measures and Profiling
- Citation Analysis with Web of Science & Scopus
- Business Research Resouces
- Code Sharing Information Session
- Automating Researcher Profiles and Publication Lists with ORCID
All sessions are available to the KAUST community, but seating is limited to 30, so please register promptly. Visit the training schedule to register.